- News & Events
A welcoming spirit and cheerful ambiance
You want to live connected, and you want to live well. Now, more than ever, the Health Center at Westminster Village retirement community offers you the care and expertise to do both. All traces of a typical “nursing home” have been replaced by resort-like details. Residents feel at home in larger rooms with shared living space for socializing and activities to participate in throughout the day.
Some of the benefits of living in the Health Center are:
- Semi-private and private rooms both feature wider beds
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation services as well as respiratory, audiology, dental, vision and podiatry care
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants provide residents with 24-hour nursing services, intravenous therapy, pain management and wound care
- Restaurant-style dining. Each resident may choose from a variety of well-balanced and nutritious entrees served three times a day.
- Housekeeping, laundry of flat linens.
Exceptional Medicare Suites
Our 17 private Medicare suites combine luxury, convenience and true hospitality for those receiving inpatient rehabilitation or nursing care. Each features a private luxury bathroom, flat-screen television and mini refrigerator. Medications are stored in locked furniture in each room—not rolling medicine carts. You will enjoy delicious meals in either the dining room or Village Café, where you can choose soups, sandwiches, fountain sodas and other tasty selections.
Memory care in a secure and loving environment
Westminster’s Memory Care Unit is firmly focused on providing a safe, familiar, yet stimulating environment for those residents who are living with the cognitive challenges brought on by Alzheimer's disease as well as other dementia-related diseases. Recognizing that memory loss affects every resident differently, Westminster staff members are trained to value each individual and to recognize each residents' preferences and offering opportunities for residents to find happiness and meaning that supports their unique needs.
Our Life Enrichment Team offers a daily structure of programs, which maintain the residents' abilities and encourage the use of their current skills. This daily routine gives residents a sense of security that they are "right where they need to be." Activities may include a mental workout, physical activity, daily life skills or person-centered programming.