- News & Events
A Beautiful Location
Stop by for a Visit
Westminster Village is located in the center of the West Lafayette business and governmental area. Within two blocks are numerous grocery, clothing, and drug stores; fast food and restaurant facilities; a number of banks, and the West Lafayette City Hall and police and fire stations. We are within a short driving distance of two regional medical centers, as well as the largest local medical clinic in Indiana. An Urgent Care Center, independent of the Village, is located on property adjacent to the Village. An extensive citywide walking trail runs along the western boundary line of the Village. Purdue University is just 2 miles away. Click here for a link to mapped directions.
Coming from the north or south on I 65:
- Take the IN-25 exit, Exit 175
- At the stop light at the end of the ramp, take IN-25 South heading toward Lafayette.
- At the next stop light, turn right onto Sagamore Pkwy N/ US 52 W
- Continue on Sagamore Pkwy across the Wabash River and into West Lafayette.
- Turn right onto N. Salisbury St. (This intersection is the second light after crossing the Wabash River.)
- Westminster Village is .2 mile on the left (west). Watch for the Westminster Village sign following the row of large evergreens.
Coming from the south on US 231:
- Entering West Lafayette on US 231 at the intersection of State St./ IN 26, continue straight. US 231 becomes IN 43/North River Road.
- At the fourth stop light, turn left onto Robinson Street.
- Continue on Robinson Street to the four-way stop at Salisbury Street. Turn right onto Salisbury Street
- Continue north on Salisbury Street approximately 1.5 miles crossing Sagamore Pkwy/ US 52 W. Westminster Village is on the left (west) just past this intersection. Watch for the Westminster Village sign following the row of large evergreens.