- News & Events
Creating a better you
Wellness has many dimensions–emotional, physical, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, vocational and health services. Westminster Village gives you daily opportunities to focus on each of these, while freeing you to focus on what matters most to you. Staying fit and active, sharing your talents, keeping your mind sharp, forming new friendships and more–at Westminster Village, a world of wellness awaits you.
Stimulating Mind, Body and Spirit.
The new Live Well Fitness and Rehab Center is designed to promote successful aging through the development of the body and stimulation of the mind and spirit. And it's fun!!
Inside the Live Well Fitness & Rehab Center:
- Aquatic Area — lap/aerobics pool, warm-water therapy pool, whirlpool spa
- Fitness Studio — classes include aerobics, chair fitness, yoga, stretching, tai chi, and others. Our sprung-wood floor minimizes stress on the joints and supports balance.
- Strength Equipment Room — features circuit strength training equipment and free weights for complete body strengthening, specifically geared toward the senior population
- Cardio Fitness Studio — treadmills, recumbent steppers, elliptical machines, rowing machines, and more
- Personal Training Services — provided through a partnership with Purdue University Health & Kinesiology department
- Locker Rooms — lockers, private showers, and swimsuit dryers
- Arts and Crafts Room — tap into your creativity through classes such as painting, clay classes, cooking, paper crafts, knitting, quilting, photography, papermaking
- Educational Classrooms — cooking classes, brain boot camps, educational seminars, lifetime learning, etc.